Yellow lacquer - (Ai-iro urushi) is used in the Japanese lacquer technique with the addition of transparent lacquer (Shuai urushi) for decorative surface coating.
Advice on health and labor protection
- The liquid Japanese lacquer can cause skin allergic reactions, so avoid skin contact with urushi. In rare cases, allergic reactions may also be caused by contact with the urushi vapors.
- While handling Urushi you should definitely wear latex or nitrile gloves! Discard contaminated clothing immediately.
- After skin contact with Urushi, immediately wipe the affected skin with rapeseed oil and cellulose.
- After eye contact with Urushi, thoroughly rinse eyes with water and seek medical attention.
- Clean the work surface with organic solvents such as alcohol or acetone.
- The workspace should be well ventilated.
- Brushes are cleaned with rapeseed oil. Other tools are placed in the humidor as urushi cures in this environment.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Black lacquer (Roiro urushi / Kuro urushi) Original Japanese lacquer, natural lacquer, Chinese lacquer
8002040 / 40 g
3802050 - (gold) 50 g
3801050 - (redish) 50 g
Silver effect metal powder
3803015 - 30 ml / 15 g
Transparent lacquer - (Syuai urushi) - Original Japanese lacquer, natural lacquer, Chinese lacquer
8007040 / 40 g
8801001 / Scattering tube size 1 (brown) - tsutsu
for powders with particle size smaller than 100 μm
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2019