8004050 / 50 g
Blue lacquer - (Ao-iro urushi) is used in the Japanese lacquer technique with the addition of transparent lacquer (Shuai urushi) for decorative surface coating.
Advice on health and labor protection
- The liquid Japanese lacquer can cause skin allergic reactions, so avoid skin contact with urushi. In rare cases, allergic reactions may also be caused by contact with the urushi vapors.
- While handling Urushi you should definitely wear latex or nitrile gloves! Discard contaminated clothing immediately.
- After skin contact with Urushi, immediately wipe the affected skin with rapeseed oil and cellulose.
- After eye contact with Urushi, thoroughly rinse eyes with water and seek medical attention.
- Clean the work surface with organic solvents such as alcohol or acetone.
- The workspace should be well ventilated.
- Brushes are cleaned with rapeseed oil. Other tools are placed in the humidor as urushi cures in this environment.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Author: Stefan Drescher
Translation in English: Jenny Baisert Meacham (USA)
2. Edition 2014 - German / English
Hardcover: 176 pages
Images: 41 colour, 1 graphic (bw), 3 tables
Transparent lacquer - (Syuai urushi) - Original Japanese lacquer, natural lacquer, Chinese lacquer
8007040 / 40 g
for dilution of urushi
8603020 / 20 ml
Grains of rice - 100 g / 8700100
Rice flour - 100 g / 8701100
8202100 / 100 g
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2019