8004050 / 50 g
Blue lacquer - (Ao-iro urushi) is used in the Japanese lacquer technique with the addition of translicent lacquer (Shuai urushi / Hakushita urushi) for decorative surface coating.
Advice on health and labor protection
- The liquid Japanese lacquer can cause skin allergic reactions, so avoid skin contact with urushi. In rare cases, allergic reactions may also be caused by contact with the urushi vapors.
- While handling Urushi you should definitely wear latex or nitrile gloves! Discard contaminated clothing immediately.
- After skin contact with Urushi, immediately wipe the affected skin with rapeseed oil and cellulose.
- After eye contact with Urushi, thoroughly rinse eyes with water and seek medical attention.
- Clean the work surface with organic solvents such as alcohol or acetone.
- The workspace should be well ventilated.
- Brushes are cleaned with rapeseed oil. Other tools are placed in the humidor as urushi cures in this environment.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Raw lacquer - (Ki urushi) / Branch lacquer - (Seshime urushi) - Original Japanese lacquer, natural lacquer, Chinese lacquer
8001040 / 40 g
8201002 / length approx: 130mm / diameter approx: 12mm - 14mm
8300003 / Japanese cypress spatula - length: 300mm / width 35 mm
First class squirrel hair
2401301-0 visible hair length 8 mm
2411301-1 visible hair length 9 mm
2421301-2 visible hair length 11 mm
2413081-1c visible hair length 19 mm
2403301 - Set (0;1;2;1c)
from 4,28 EUR
4,28 EUR per Piece
Yellow lacquer (Ki-iro urushi) - Original Japanese lacquer, natural lacquer, Chinese lacquer
8006050 / 50 g
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2020