Both balance models of the ADB series are u.a. very well suited to accurately weigh the constituents of the porcelain and stoneware supplements, thus achieving maximum reproducibility of the blends.
· 1 ADB 600-C3: Compact, space-saving carat balance with a readout of 0.001 ct and a weighing capacity of 600 ct. The high level of accuracy saves hard cash wherever you are weighing valuable precious stones
· Adjusting program CAL for quick setting of the balance accuracy using an external test weight
· Level indicator and foot screws to level the balance precisely, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing results
· Large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors for easy access to the items being weighed.
· Compact size, practical for small spaces
· Simple and convenient 6-key operation
Large backlit LCD display, digit height 16 mm · Dimensions weighing surface, stainless steel, ∅ 90 mm · Overall dimensions (incl. draught shield)
W×D×H KERN ADB-C/ADJ-C: 230×310×230 mm Weighing space W×D×H· KERN ADB/ADJ: 230×310×330 mm KERN ADB-C/ADJ-C: 170×160×110 mm· KERN ADB/ADJ: 170×160×205 mm