1. Validity: By placing an order these general terms and conditions of business are accepted by the customer. All our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the conditions mentioned below. This is also true if the customer refers to other terms of trade in his order. Offers are without engagement.
2. Prices: All prices are net prices in EURO ex warehouse. Legal VAT effective on the day of delivery will be added to the net amount. All prices are subject to change. All prices indicated on the latest price list are without engagement; subject to prior sales. For latest prices of our products and services please refer to http://www.korest.de.
3. Delivery: We supply business customers. By placing the order the customer confirms that the order is intended for
business purposes only. We reserve the right to accept orders. We process your orders very conscientiously doing our best to get them ready for dispatch as fast as possible. In some cases, however, delivery may take longer than expected as some of our items are imported from abroad or are custom-made. In these cases we have no influence on delivery periods. You will be informed of delays in delivery. Part deliveries are permitted. Delays in delivery due to force majeure or due to events that seriously interfere with or prevent the delivery entitle us to completely or partially withdraw from the contract.
4. Dispatch: Dispatch takes place at the expense of and at the risk of the customer. We dispatch goods by parcel post (insurance within the responsibility of the charged forwarding company). Our invoice is always enclosed in the delivery unless a separate invoice dispatch by mail was expressly agreed upon in writing. Please check the delivery immediately after receipt of the goods and get visible damages confirmed by the forwarding company. This is obligatory for later claims of recourse.
5. Warranty: All our products are packed and delivered free from defects. Should, however, upon examination of the goods defects be detected, these must be reported to us in writing within eight days after receipt of goods. If you do not inform us of returned goods by you we will refuse their acceptance. The manufacture of our products takes place at customer’s risk. For all devices and facilities the warranty conditions of the producers are valid. Illustrations, measures and texts are not legally binding. All specifications in our catalogue and in the internet shop are without engagement concerning correctness and completeness. We reserve to right of any form of modification. Reprints, duplications and copies of texts and illustrations, even in parts, require our expressive written consent. The same is also true for links on our internet pages.
6. Reservation of ownership: The goods remain our property until settlement of invoice.
7. Terms of payment: Delivery takes place against invoice, payable within 14 days without deductions or against invoice with the right of direct debiting less 2% discount. Generally, new customers must pay in advance without deductions upon placing their first order. Some products which are specially marked in our catalogue are only delivered against advance payment without deductions. Deliveries abroad are exclusively carried out against payment in advance – the customer has to bear all currency costs and bank service charges. Please wait for our advance invoice. If payment deadlines are not met the customer is automatically in default. The customer will be charged with all costs resulting from the default. We reserve the right of delivery against payment in advance without deductions.
8. Place of contractual duties: Niederjahna near Meißen [Germany]. Any disputes arising hereunder will always be settled before a competent Meißen court of law. The parties submit to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
9. In case of any inconsistencies between the German and the English version of this contract, the German version shall prevail.
Niederjahna, den 15.02.2013