kintsugi Technik | kintsugi Technique
Author: Stefan Drescher
Translation in English: Jenny Baisert Meacham (USA) Language: German / English
2. Edition 2014
Images: 41 colour, 1 graphic (bw), 3 tables
Format: 218 mm x 153 mm
- Kintsugi - golden joinery - historical background of repair techniques that have special significance in the Japanese tea tradition
- Urushi - Japanese Lacquer - covering the extraction and processing of Japanese lacquer as well as the characteristics encountered when Japanese lacquer is incorporated in with other natural materials
- Traditional tools used when processing and working with urushi
- Practical descriptions of the procedures used during the gluing and gold applications in kintsugi
- All recipes for the glue and masses for complement of lost shards used in the repairing of ceramics
From the contents:
Equipment and tools
Bonding earthenware (Raku) and stoneware
Complement of lost shards
Design of base
More informations: http://www.kintsugistudio.com/
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Raw lacquer - (Ki urushi) / Branch lacquer - (Seshime urushi) - Original Japanese lacquer, natural lacquer, Chinese lacquer
8001040 / 40 g
3802050 - (gold) 50 g
3801050 - (redish) 50 g
Immediately workable wet mass (chalk mixed with aluminum silicate, methylcellulose aqueous binder base) to complement defects in porous ceramics.
Permanent reversible and without shrinkage.
0104100 / 0.1 kg
0104001 / 1 kg
Ready slip engobe for water-resistant coating of supplements from KOREST Ceracell F or G.
Resin dispersion adhesive for porous ceramics
3030501 / 100g - water-soluble
3030301 / 100g - water resistent
This Product was added to our catalogue on 22/11/2016.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2021