500g KOREST Ceracell (chalk mixed with aluminum silicate component)
10g methyl cellulose
100ml Tylose® solution
Creide mixture for the preparation of a modeling paste or slip engobe on a binder basis methylcellulose.
- Filling of small lost parts on porous ceramics.
- The attachment points of the ceramic flaws can be sprayed with solvent based resin or methylcellulose solution. Before the Ceracell application, the barrier should dry.
- Coating of supplements from Ceracell F with Ceracell G mass or Schlicker Engobe
- Cracks occurring during the drying process have no effect on the strength - the cracks can be easily closed with moist material.
Properties of the supplement composition KOREST Ceracell:
- Color: White
- Liability: at all, dust and grease free, porous surfaces
Dyeable with colorants (pigments) by addition to methyl cellulose solution
Shrinkage: 1.5 %
Wet mass storage: packed in plastic wrap
Mohs hardness (after curing): 2 - with fingernail scratchable (such as gypsum)
Drying time (depending on temperature, humidity and thickness of the supplement: about 5 to > 12 hours
Surface decoration is possible with all Retouch Colours and resin glazes
Reversibility after curing: continuous water
Operating temperature: < 220 ° C
Instructions for processing of KOREST Ceracell G
Preparation of methylcellulose solution
- Sprinkle 2 g methyl cellulose powder in 100 ml distilled water, stir and leave to soak overnight.
Preparation of a bulk muxture KOREST Ceracell G as slip engobe
- 2 parts by weight KOREST ceracell engobe powder in 1 part by weight of methylcellulose solution mix (2% in water).
- Optional: Addition of colorants / pigments to the methylcellulose solution.
- For mixing using a high-speed stirrer and Engobemasse rest overnight in a tightly closed container can.
- Remix briefly before further processing.
Processing of KOREST Ceracell G slip engobe
- Application of the slip engobe with brush or plastic spatula on dry or wet supplements (two to three layers, each layer may be slightly sanding).
- Small defects can also be filled with the slip engobe - layer by layer.
Preparation of a modeling paste
- 5 parts by weight KOREST ceracell-G powder in 1 part by weight of methyl cellulose solution (2% in water) manually mix.
- (If the mass is too hard some distilled water spray over it and knead again.)
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
NEW - improved formulation
450g fiber-chalk mixture with aluminum silicate for mass production for supplement of defects in porous ceramics (Tongut such as earthenware, majolica, faience, etc).
Permanent reversible and without shrinkage.
450 g KOREST ceracell fiber component
10 g methyl cellulose or 100 ml Tylose® solution
Fumed silica (hydrophobic) for thickening epoxy for use as a synthetic resin glaze.
3901005 / 30 ml
100 g (about 60 cm3) Ceracell F - finished mass
100 g (about 60 cm3) Ceracell G - finished mass
70 g Ceracell Acrylic Engobe
1 spray bottle, white
0505005 / 5 g - blue
0503005 / 5 g - yello
0504005 / 5 g - green
0506005 / 5 g - gray
0510005 / 5 g - cobalt blue
This Product was added to our catalogue on 22/11/2016.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2020